In line with the General Data Protection Regulations (2018) IESIS have reviewed and updated their policy on managing personal data
IESIS Data Privacy Statement
We hold the following information that we obtained from you via your application form, and updates sent by you:
No information is shared with another party unless required to by law.We use your contact details to:
-Keep you informed about meetings, other events publications and notices
-Be able to contact you personally if circumstances make it necessary
-Make Gift Aid refund claims to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs
-Maintain a register of our members because we are required to as a charityHow we protect your personal information
-Your personal data is held securely and is accessed by our Secretary and Accountant and the Executive Director and only for the purposes set out above
-The computer files are password protected
How long do we keep your personal information?We keep the data for as long as is necessary for appropriate reference and to provide you with a membership service. You remain on our e-mailing list unless you ask to unsubscribe.
Gift Aid forms will be retained until the Gift Aid claim for the year has been settled by HMRC, and claim details will be destroyed after 7 years. Gift Aid declaration forms will be retained for as long as they remain valid.You have a right to:
• Request that we correct your data if you believe it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Request that we change the way in which we communicate with you.
• Remove your Gift Aid declaration should you wish us no longer to make claims on your donations.
• Request that we delete your personal information. This will mean that you will no longer remain a member.
• Unsubscribe from our mailing list.
• Access the data we hold about you if you request it.
If you are on our mailing list, it is most likely because you attended an event or asked to be on our circulation list. We send you information about events.We hold the following information about you:
You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting IESIS.IESIS Data Privacy Statement